Sunday, February 28, 2010

rip Chelsa king

A registered sex offender from Southern California was arrested Sunday in the disappearance of a suburban San Diego teenager missing for three days after going for a run in a park.

I hate hearing about kids my age dissapearing and being kidnap. I don't understand how a human being can do that to another human being. What happend to the parents of these sex offenders, did they just give up? Did they not teach them anything? How does a person with such creepiness not be recognized in our modern society? I know they are still searching for her, but the truth is she is dead. I hate saying that. I hope she is alive, i pray she is, but why would she be alive? he had his way with her and thats all he wanted. Now he had to hide the evidence. Watch your eyes for acts of these and call the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment